Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Practise Poetry Recital Evaluation

Practise Poetry Recital Evaluation

Were you pleased with how you sounded? Why or why not?
A little bit, because I only know three verses of my poem and because I only made a little bit of eye contact.

What helped you learn your poem?
Having encouragement from my critical friend.

Did you look at your audience?
Only a little bit because I was reading the last two verses off the paper.

Did you speak clearly?
Yes because my critical friend could hear most of the words in my poem.

Did you use an expressive voice?
Not really, Because I only gave expression in certain parts of the poem.

What are your next steps?

Trying to know my poem off by heart and trying to make more eye contact to the audience.

This is me taking a evaluation about myself. The best thing in my evaluation is speaking clearly because when I was saying my poem to my critical friend he said I didn't mumble and said it in a load, clear voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.