Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Holiday Reading Challenge

SideKick


- Title
The Curse Of The Cheese Pyramid
- Author
Geronimo Stilton
- Type of Book
Adventure
- How you as the sidekick helped out the main character
I helped the Main Character by trying to stop Geronimo Stilton going on the plane because he might die and the air plane might crash because it looks old and rusty and it looks like someone had patched some tin over big holes. I would of tried to help him tell his Grandfather to not let him do the boring jobs like sweeping the floors and to tell his grandfather that he wants to do adventurous job like Interviewing people around the world.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kapri

    I thought that you would be a very good sidekick. Also you have explained yourself well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isabella....

      I really like that you said that I would be a very good sidekick and thank you for saying that I explained myself well.

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. Hi Kapri

    You have done a really good job explaining yourself as Geronimo Stilton's sidekick. Keep it up have a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Asmah...

      Thank you for saying that I have done a really good job explained myself as Geronimo Stilton's sidekick.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.