Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My letter to Howick Historical Village

Panmure Bridge School
76 Kings Road
Panmure

12 July 2013

Dear Howick Historical Village

Thank you so much Mrs White, Mrs Hill and Mrs Hallam for letting us come to your museum and for letting us experience things about 1800 and 1900. We are thankful for the three of you for showing us the games, the toys and the houses. The first thing I’m going to talk about is the irons. I liked the irons because they looked fancy but my favourite Iron was the iron with the chimney.

I liked the iron with the chimney because the other two looked dangerous. The first iron was dangerous because if you put it on the fire and try to take it off you would get burnt because the whole thing was made out of metal. The second iron was dangerous too because the bottom was still metal but the handle was wood. That’s why I think the third iron is safer.

The next thing I’m going to talk to you about is the outdoor games. I wanted to talk about the outdoor games because they were fun to play. My favourite game was the stilts because they were easy to walk on and they were really fun to play on. I also liked the skipping ropes because we could play double dutch and also play with one skipping rope and the hardest game to play with was the skim and roll because I couldn’t control the toy.

The classroom was fun because Mrs White made me feel like I was in the 1800’s and it was a great experience for our whole school. I had a great day.

From Kapri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.