Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Floorplanner

This is my floorplanner that I have made about my future classroom. In my floorplanner I have four tables with a bowl of fruit and a roast chicken on each one. I put a roast chicken and a bowl of fruit  on tables because if the children are hungry in class they would be able to go and eat while they listen to the teacher. I put two class pets in my classroom, I put a guinea pig and a aquarium because when the children have lunch they will be able to play with the class pets. I also put a cupboard by the wall so the class things can be in the cupboard and on top of the table there are laptops and when they are finished they can have free time. Thanks for looking at my floorplanner, I hope you have learn't heaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.