Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Goal Setting Term 3



Reading:
This term I learnt: how to read a senior journal


My reading goal for Term 3 is: To use more persuasive language in my reading and to do more summarising and put it into my own words
To achieve my goal I will need to: Read faster and to do more reading.
Writing:
This term I learnt: how to use oreo (opinion, reason, Explanation and opinion), how to do persuasive writing and how to unpack a recount and a narrative.


My writing goal for Term 3 is to: do more writing and to also do more persuasive writing.
To achieve my goal I will need to: write more in my own time and to write more narratives and recounts.
Maths:
This term I learnt: How to do subtracting and adding, how to do fractions, how to do place value, how to do multiplication and also how to do percentages.


My maths goal for Term 3 is: to learn more about percentages and also to do timetables in my maths.


To achieve my goal I will need to: do loads and loads of times tables and to learn loads more about percentages.
Personal:
This term I need to: practice reading books more in reading, Do more writing in my own time and in class and to learn about percentages in maths.


My personal goal for Term 3 is: to do more writing in my spare time, To do more maths in my spare time and to do more reading in my spare time.
To achieve my goal I will need to: work on trying to finish my work in writing, reading and maths because it is important to finish all of your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.