Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

My Holiday

My Holiday

In the holidays I went to the movies with my friends isabella and chloe. We had to leave at 11:00. When we got there we had to go and bye our tickets and also by our food. We bought our food at Pak n save. We got Chocolate, Lollies, Chips, drink and popcorn. Then we had to by our ticket. Our ticket was free because my friend had a VIP card. That was really cool because we also got to sit in the big comfortable chairs. The movie we chose to watch was The Mortal Instruments. I thought we were going to watch the smurfs bet we didn't we watched The Mortal Instruments.  Our movie didn't start untill 12:40. We didn't want to wait at the movies so we went for a walk and we bought a ice-cream. We checked the time and it was 11:50 so we thought we should go and wait in the movies. We walked up to the counter and we gave her our tickets. When we walked in there There were people giving away free paddle pops. We said yes and sat in the movies waiting for the movie to start and we were eating our paddle pops. My friend Chloe didn't eat her's so then when the movie was finished her paddle pop was all melted. The Mortal instruments were about Demans, Vampires, Bad guys, Good guys and Angels. My friend Chloe was scared so she huged her chocolate bar. I wasn't scared I just got a big shock. After the movie we walked out and then we got another paddle pop. We were really hungry so we got something to eat at the food coart. It was full of people. I had Mc Donalds, My friend Isabella had Butter chicken and my friend Chloe had Oporto. After that we had to wait for our ride and go home. I had a really, really fun,great holiday with my FRIENDS.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kapri.
    WOW! You must had fun during your Holidays.
    mm mm Delicious food and now you make me hungry... YUM YUM...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.