Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection

Hi my name is Kapri Haumaha. I am a year 6 and I go to Panmure Bridge School. At Panmure Bridge School I am in Room 7. In Room 7 our teacher is Miss Miller. Before we had Miss Sayers but then she got married and then had a baby. Then we had Miss Miller. Miss Miller is cool because she helps us learn lots and helps us with our maths.

I have had my netbook since last year and my netbook helps me to do my learning like maths, and reading. I have my own netbook and I use my netbook to find all my information on. I have a password so no one can hack it. My netbook helps me to work faster than writing in a book.

Sometimes my mouse doesn't work and my my screen freezes. I am not allowed to download music and not allowed to download games. If I go on facebook or bebo then that will be against the law and then you will get in big trouble.

On my netbook I have been typing not writing with a pen or pencil and Instead of drawing on a piece of paper I draw on tux paint. Tux paint is like a paint board that you can draw and paint on. If I didn't have a netbook then I would be writing on a book with a pen or on the computer. My netbook has helped me heaps for these last two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.