Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

8 Phases Of The Moon

This is a presentation that Tui, Samantha, Shantay and I have made about the 8 phases of the moon. We went to room 7 and presented our presentation and the feedback we got was outstanding because we had some comments that were very thoughtful and it was good comments about our learning. The feedback from Mrs Miller was good because she told about how well we were speaking to her nd how confident we were speaking and presenting it to her classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kapri
    I really like your presentation as it is full of information and has the definitions of the words I do not know. If you could comment on my space pick-a-path I would really appreciate it. http://pbsthomasg.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/space-pick-path.html
    Keep up the good work
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.