Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Me On The Wall


This is a picture of me when I was five years old. This picture is on a wall in Glenn Iness. Now I'm going to tell you a story behind this. When I was a little girl my mum and dad had a friend over at my house, My parents friend was a painter. He saw me at my house watching t.v, he asked my parents if he could take a picture of me. They said he could. He took a picture of me sitting on a rubbish bin. I was really scared so I looked at my mum. she said to me "Kapri look at the camera darling, don't be shy". I was still scared so he took a picture of me any ways. He said to my parents "Now I'm going to paint your daughter on the wall in G.I", they said "Ok" My mum said "Why can't you take a picture of my son". He said " I can't because he keeps running off to you". He said " Now I'm going to paint your daughter on the wall. It might take about 1 whole week". They said " That's fine with us". When he finished the painting he rang my mum and dad up and told them that they can see the wall now. They were so amazed they thanked him. That's the story about the picture of me on the wall in G.I and If you look on the other side of the wall. That will be my Nana in a red dress with stars on it. I thank my mum and dads friend so much he is so kind and amzing. Thanks for reading I hope you know lot's about me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kapri,

    Amazing description, the picture looks like a expert painted it. It looks awesome.

    Your Friend
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kapri

    That was an amazing story behind that photo. Your description was amazing I felt that I was at that wall looking at it. Well done

    By Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.